Arsene Wenger / Jose Mourinho relationship in 19 pictures


When Mourinho arrived England and called himself “the special one”

I don arrive, so una must calm down for here. If you don’t know me, check my profile, it is clearly stated that am the only manager to ever win the Champions League without players

 

 

When Wenger heard someone is calling himself “the special one” and he has come to take-over

Is that one talk? Is here his fada’s house?

 

Wenger when he was told “beht this Mourinho guy might be good because he won the UCL with Porto (Porto!!!)”

Forget! My mother will win the Champions League. What is special about it?

 

Wenger in his first match against Jose Mourinho; before anyone could pronounce Jakub Blaszczykowski, Arsenal were two goals ahead

Is this the clown you people were believing as the special one?

 

But Chelsea struck back to end the game 2-2

What just happened? Is this guy’s juju from India or Africa?

 

From that point on, Arsenal against Mourinho 

Teacher Mourinho, this L tew much. Have mercy.

 

Wenger when Chelsea is the next game

Please just carry the three points and go. I no play abeg

 

Mourinho when Arsenal is the next game

Another sure three points loading…why can’t every game be like this?

 

 

Wenger when Mourinho was sacked by Chelsea

God, you still have me for mind laidis. You have set me free from my captives

 

 

 

Mourinho when he thinks of Arsene Wenger after he left the Premier League

Please reserve those free points for me.

 

Wenger when he runs his mouth about Mourinho at Real Madrid and people show him his stats against Mou

Issit nat the stadium I was building that caused all these nonsense. Shei that small boy can see draw against me?

 

When Wenger heard Real Madrid have sacked Mourinho

When I tell you people this guy knows nothing e go be like bad belle. The sacked one

 

When Wenger was told Mourinho might be returning to the Premier League

What kind of useless rough play be that?

 

 

Wenger when Mourinho returned to the Premier League

The devil has not left me alone. He just took a vacation

 

When Mourinho realized he was facing Arsenal in Wenger’s 1000th game anniversary

They have brought my favorite meal

 

When Wenger realized

Which kind of suffer head is this? Even if I offended anyone, issit nat for me to come and beg for forgiveness rather than be this heartless.

 

The game ended as usual with some jara on it (6-0)

We allowed injustice in broad day light

 

When Arsene Wenger got his first win against Mourinho in the community shield

To all my haters, shebi God don shame una

 

But in a season where Chelsea considered changing name to ‘Free Three Points FC’, Arsenal still chopped the L under Mourinho

When you hear Mourinho, hollit!

About Unknown

1 comments:

Powered by Blogger.