The life of ashawo football fans in seven pictures


How they show up for a game in the viewing center

“Coat of many colors” because the jersey of every club must be represented!

 

When you ask them for the exact club they are supporting

 

“Errr.. I like Arsenal because my grandfather smokes a red pipe, I support Chelsea because my wife’s favorite color is blue, I also like Manchester United because the devil is my role model and I sometimes support Barcelona because Lionel Messi is my distant cousin. Is it too much?”

 

When you try to suggest it’s too much and they must pick one

“The clubs I support is none of your concern”

 

When Arsenal plays Chelsea and they are celebrating goals scored by both clubs

Why?

 

How you try to figure out what they mean when they say “my club”

Is it the one you supported last week or day before yesterday??

 

When your club is going through a rough time and they come to you to preach tolerance and loyalty

 

 

When you try to link an “ashawo” football fan with a losing club

Club that I have stopped supporting since last week? Are you even current at all?

Share this:

Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)

SOME RELATED POSTS

Six quick thoughts from the Super Eagles win against Algeria

The Super Eagles produced arguably their best performance since their win a

Five types of people you don’t want to watch the Super Eagles beside

As the Super Eagles takes on Algeria with the stakes as high as Peter Crouc

Three reasons why England should still hold on to Wayne Rooney

How time flies when you’re Wayne Rooney. The once most revered striker in

How Brazil mercilessly destroyed Messi and Argentina in 10 pictures

  What we expected between Brazil and Argentina This is going to be on

10 things that will happen if the Super Eagles win against Algeria

  Cameroon will approach the double-header against Nigeria like and

About Unknown

8 comments:

Powered by Blogger.